We advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so that you are aware of your rights and obligations under the Agreement between you and us. You are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Client. For the sake of convenience we choose the masculine form, but where “he” is written, we also mean “she”.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these General Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized terms always have the following meaning:
- Terms and Conditions
- these general terms and conditions of https://www.Rijpex.nl;
- the combination of the Customer's username and password for placing an order on the Website;
- the natural and/or legal person who places an order on the Website;
- the agreement between the Customer and Rijpex that is concluded via the Website on the basis of which the Customer purchases the Product from Rijpex buys;
- a product offered on the Website by Rijpex
- Privacy Statement
- the privacy statement of Rijpex , which can be found on the Website;
- the Rijpex website, on which the Product is offered;
Article 2. Applicability
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to every offer from Rijpex on the Website, the use of the Website and to every Agreement concluded via the Website.
Rijpex can always change and/or supplement these General Terms and Conditions. Changes do not apply to Agreements already concluded. The most current General Terms and Conditions can be found on the Website. If the Customer does not agree with the amended and/or supplemented General Terms and Conditions, the Customer can no longer order the Product.
- Any general terms and conditions or other terms and conditions of the Customer do not apply to the Agreement. Rijpex expressly rejects this.
Article 3. Offer and conclusion of Agreement
- The Agreement is concluded by going through the ordering process, including the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions.
- An offer on the Website is always without obligation and can be made by Rijpex be revoked immediately after an order has been placed.
Rijpex is not bound by obvious errors and clerical errors in the offer on the Website.
Article 4. Use and availability of the Website
Rijpex does not guarantee that information on the Website is always correct, current or complete.
- During the ordering process, the Customer can provide Login Details. When the Customer provides Login Details, he is against Rijpex and is solely responsible for ensuring that i) the information it provides when creating its Login Details is correct, complete and up-to-date.
- The Customer is responsible and liable for all use made with its Login Details.
- As soon as the Customer knows or has reason to suspect that Login Details have come into the hands of unauthorized persons, the Customer must inform Rijpex without prejudice to its own obligation to immediately take effective measures itself, such as changing the Login Details.
Rijpex reserves the right to change the login procedure and/or the login details of the Customer if it deems this necessary in the interest of the functioning of the Website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The stated price of the Product is valid at the time it is displayed on the Website.
- VAT is included in the stated total price. Any additional costs, such as shipping and payment costs, will be mentioned on the Website.
- The Website mentions the payment options. When the Customer chooses a method of payment after delivery, the payment term depends on the chosen payment method, as indicated on the Website. The payment term is a strict deadline.
- If the Customer does not pay on time or Rijpex is unable to collect the amount due by means of the payment method chosen by the Customer before the end of the payment term, the Customer is in default, regardless of whether Rijpex sends a further notice.
- If the Customer is in default with regard to its payment obligation, the Supplier can hand over the claim. In that case come through Rijpex costs incurred for the account of the Customer, in accordance with the scale of extrajudicial collection costs (BIK)
Article 6. Delivery
- Delivery times stated on the Website and/or in the ordering process are indicative and do not count as a deadline.
Article 7. Privacy
- When visiting the Website and when placing an order and when providing login details, (personal) data is provided to Rijpex . provided. This (personal) data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement of Rijpex and the applicable laws and regulations are processed.
Article 8. Reflection period and complaints
- The Customer has the right to terminate the Agreement within 14 days after receipt of the Product, without giving any reason, unless one of the exceptions in Section 6:230p of the Dutch Civil Code applies. If applicable, the Customer can make use of this right by using the model form for dissolution as provided by Rijpex provided and return the delivered Product to Rijpex . The costs of return shipment are for the account of the Customer.
- In the event of dissolution of the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to return the delivered Product that the Customer does not want as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days.
- In the event of dissolution, Rijpex repay the amount already paid by the Customer under the Agreement within 14 days after receipt of the statement of dissolution. Rijpex is entitled to deduct the decrease in value of the Product from the amounts to be reimbursed, insofar as this decrease in value is the result of use by the Customer that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. set.
- If the Customer has opted for a different shipping method than the standard shipping method, only the costs for the standard shipping will be charged by Rijpex . refunded.
- Complaints about the Product can be sent to info@Rijpex.nl. Rijpex will respond substantively to the complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Article 9. Conformity
- If a Product does not comply with the Agreement, Rijpex free of charge and within a reasonable period of time at the discretion of Rijpex repair the Product or, in the absence of a Product or parts thereof, still deliver it. If recovery is not possible or not from Rijpex may be required, Rijpex replace the Product.
- If Rijpex has not repaired the Product within a reasonable period of time, the Customer is entitled to turn to another party for repair. Rijpex will reimburse the reasonable costs incurred by this third party with regard to the repair.
- It is not possible to invoke the non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement if the Customer was already aware or could reasonably have been aware of the defect when the Agreement was concluded, or if the nature of the purchased Product or the nature of the defect opposes this.
Article 10. Liability
Rijpex is not liable for indirect damage or consequential damage, such as loss of profit, loss of turnover, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or good name or reputation.
- As far as Rijpex is liable, such liability is limited to a maximum of the price of the Product.
Article 11. Miscellaneous
- The Customer may not transfer rights and obligations arising from the Agreement to third parties.
- Dutch law applies to the Agreement.